Mulvane Emergency Services

 1905                 2015

110 Years of Volunteer Fire Service

ISO Class 3 / 5

Mulvane, Kansas

Current Weather Conditions at the Mulvane Emergency Services

Click on the pictures to enlarge!

Click here for the M.E.S. Facebook website.

Listen live to Mulvane Fire & EMS





About M.E.S.
Garry's Pics
Search Page
Tornado 6-04
MFR Personnel
EMS Personnel
ISO Class 3
ISO Rural Rating
Tornado Safety
Privacy Notice


Calls Page 3

Accident involving a house & a Cadillac.




Fire crews stood by until the car was removed from the structure.  The gas meter was struck. It was bent and broken, but was not leaking.
Major damage was sustained to the structure, no one was home at the time.  The vehicle will probably be totaled.
It is believed the driver was having a medical problem at the time, he was transported by Mulvane EMS.
This is the seventh car vs. building since May 2006.


House Fire @ Central and Arkansas



This structure fire was report about 11 am.  R.P. stated the electrical meter was on fire.  Duty Officer Capt. Ester arrived and reported smoke & flames visible on the east side of the structure.  Utility Crews arrived quickly and cut the power to the residence at the pole so fire crews could make their attack.  The fire was contained to the exterior of the structure & the attic area.  Crews had difficulty checking for fire extension due to numerous remodelings & additions to the structure.  A Quint was requested from Derby Fire Department for extra manpower & the possibility of having to ventilate the steep roof.  All occupants of the residence made it out safely.

Pictures thanks to Susan Brownlee (Photographers wife)!


MVA involving a Car and a Box Truck kills one and injuries 2 others on the KTA.


Pictures thanks to Lt. Heersche.

Read the story here, May 2006

Pictures thanks to Sedgwick County Battalion 34, Chief Thomas.


Mutual Aid Alarm with Sumner County Dist. #9




Barn Fire 1414 State Highway K-15, 2:30 am, October 19th, 2005.




House Fire 640 E. Main, 9 a.m. September 21st, 2002.


Probably caused by a candle in the living room.

Good knockdown and stop, but extensive heat & smoke damage.

One occupant received minor burns.

This call was less than one block from our new station and most of the firemen had to drive by the fire to get to the station.


Page One

Page Two

Page Four

Main Street Fire

The Rescue of Baby Jessy



Hit Counter

Home ] Up ]


Listen live to Mulvane Fire & EMS

Privacy Notice



This Web Site created December, 2001.  Thanks for visiting! 
Mulvane Emergency Services Website, 2014, All rights reserved.
Send mail to Capt. Lowell Ester  with questions or comments about this web site.                                                                                                                                                                              
Last modified: Friday October 18, 2019