M.F.R. Training 3
More Training Pictures
Regional Tender Training in Derby.
- Mulvane Tender 408 participated in a training exercise with Derby Fire Rescue & Sedgwick County Fire District #1.
- Wichita Fire Department, McConnell Fire Department and Rose Hill Fire Department also participated in this excerise.
- Mulvane, McConnell, Rose Hill, and two Sedgwick County tenders shuttled water to Derby Engine #1 & Wichita Fire Department Quint #19.
- Mulvane Tender 408 also participated in a similiar exercise in Haysville with Sedgwick County Fire District #1 two shifts later.
Sedgwick County Fire Chief's Regional Training, Viola, KS
View the Powerpoint presentation.
- This was the first regional training exercise sponsored by the Sedgwick County Chief's association.
- 10 departments participated in the drill.
- Seven tenders hauled water, Bentley Tender 45, Conway Springs Tender 88, Mulvane Tender 408, S/G County Tender 36, Viola Tender 65 & 651 and Wichita Fire Tender 17.
- S/G County Engine 35 pumped the dump tanks to Valley Center Engine 411, who supplied water to Wichita - Sedgwick County Fire Reserve Engine 329.
- Tenders resupplied at a dry hydrant one mile north of Viola, Conway Springs 6 miles south and Clearwater 9 miles east.
More pictures at;