Mulvane Emergency Services
110 Years of Volunteer Fire Service
ISO Class 3 / 5
Click on the pictures to enlarge!
Click here for the M.E.S. Facebook website.
On Saturday morning July 28, 2001, ground was broken on a new Emergency Services building. The new building will replace the old headquarters which has been in use for over 30 years. The old building was a converted alfalfa mill built in the 1900's.
The new building is over 17,000 square feet. It contains 5 drive through double fire bays and 2 individual E.M.S. bays. It also contains new living quarters for six, 24 hour on-duty staff, a public meeting room, offices and a "safe room" tornado shelter. The project cost 1.6 million dollars. We occupied this new building July 8th, 2002.
This is the department members original design.
A few changes have been made by the architects to the office area & EMS bays.
This Web Site created December, 2001. Thanks for visiting!
Mulvane Emergency Services Website, 2014, All rights reserved.
Send mail to Capt. Lowell Ester with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: Sunday July 08, 2018